|Lumens Warranty Statements
- Lumens warrants its document camera products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty is intended for the original user only and is non-transferrable.
- Should your product prove defective in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, the product may be returned for repair or replacement.
※The content of the Lumens Warranty may differ regionally; please kindly check with your distributor.
- The Lumens warranty does not apply to the following situations:
- Consumable parts, such as batteries.
- The product's serial number is removed.
- The product fails to function properly as a result of misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, or unsual physical or electrical stress
- Unauthorized modifications, tampering, alterations, or servicing provided by entities other than Lumens or its authorized agents.
- Lumens shall not be held liable for any consequential or incidental damages, nor for any loss, damage, or inconvenience resulting from the use or inability to use the Lumens product.
- No repair or replacement of products or parts thereof shall extend the original warranty period of 5 years.
This warranty is in lieu of and Lumens disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.