Enhance Distance Learning Experience with Lumens Classroom Solution
March 16, 2020 165
- Date: March, 2020
- Country: Russia
- City: Moscow
- Website: https://muctr.ru
- Application: Distance learning
- Lumens Product: LC200 CaptureVision Station; VC-A50P PTZ Camera; VC-B30U PTZ Camera
- Along with: Shure QLX
- Due to COVID-19 outbreak, D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia start to offer distance learning. The University has branches in other country and regions.
- LC200 is used for lecture recording and streaming.
- VC-A50P and VC-B30U are connected to LC200 for providing teaching views; Shure QLX wireless microphone system is connected to LC200 for getting voice of the professor.
- A laptop is connected to LC200 for showing teaching material.
- Recording, live streaming, and video switching
- Up to 4 split screens and customizable
- User friendly GUI for everyday everyone use
- Video transmit and camera control over IP
- Outstanding Full HD image quality after comparing with other well-known brands
- PoE supports for easy installation
- Low-latency live streaming, support H.264, MJPEG
Why Shure QLX
- Wireless microphone system with headsets
- Perfect audio quality
“Thanks to the work on this equipment in just a few days we managed to fully restore the holding of lectures and seminars, as well as to prepare the first virtual open day of our faculty with an interactive broadcast on the YouTube channel, which has already been viewed by more than 1000 applicants. In addition, we did not have to cancel lectures within the framework of the All-Russian educational project "University Saturdays," as we also managed to put them online. Thank you to our colleagues at High Tech Media and Lumens, and encourage educational organizations to take advantage of our experience.”
PhD Roman Yakushin
Dean of the Faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technologies and Biomedical Drugs in D.Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology