• Easy to install without additional software or driver
• Easy to use with one click and share on time
• Supports wired connection for various environments
• Supports four split screens simultaneously
• Easy to share iOS devices with one single cable
• Multiple interface: HDMI / MiniDisplay port / USB / Ethernet
• Supports reverse control from touch T V
• Fully compatible with mobile devices and laptops
The TapShareTM is plug & play and doesn’t need additional software or a driver.
With one single button and Wi-Fi support, you just tap the button to start presenting immediately. Especially for the iOS devices, simply plug one cable to share your ideas instantly.
The TapShareTM allows four input sources from a laptop or mobile devices and supports ‘’Split Screen Display” so that team members can share ideas simultaneously.
The TapShareTM supports PoE and up to 100m (328ft) distance that replaces the HDMI and switcher so that it’s applicable for large meeting rooms.
The laptop screen can be displayed synchronously with any annotation on the touch screen so that the presenter can present smoothly and efficiently.
With an advanced host control system, the host can easily manage the display and content from different sources.
With the need for high security, the TapShareTM supports not only a wired connection but also with an encrypted technology for wireless transmission.
TapShareTM allows any input devices with HDMI and display port such as a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It’s compatible with 4K resolution devices.
HDMI In x1
Mini Displayport x1
USB port x1
HDMI Out x1, Up to 4096 x 2160p 24Hz, 3840 x 2160p 30Hz, 1920 x 1080p 60Hz
Box: DC Power Input or PoE(IEEE 802.3AT)
Pod: USB 2.0 bus power or PoE(IEEE 802.3AT)
LAN / Wi-Fi
Giga Ethernet x1 (PoE)
Wi-Fi 802.1x WPA / WPA2
Box: 140 x 85 x 25 mm 5.5" x 3.3" x 0.9"
Pod: 80 x 80 x 25 mm 3.1" x 3.1" x 0.9"